About the Role
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Develop source code.
• Maintain source code.
• Write report and documentation.
• Experience in writing source code, preferably in C++ or C# programming language.
• Good Knowledge of English language (B2).
• Ability and willingness to study with a supervisor and independently.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team.
About the Company
QUINEL is a leading independent and internationally accredited testing laboratory/inspection body in the field of gaming, serving the industry for more than 10 years with offices in Italy, Malta, UK, and Argentina leveraging international ability. With worldwide recognized test reports, our ability and technical competencies are internationally guaranteed and accredited.
The current job position is open to the following graduates: Computer Science, Physics, Computer Engineering, Math. Close degree graduates, that own experience and preparation in computer science, will also be evaluated.