About the Role
Ensure that all tests/document review necessary for the project are carried out;
• Ensure the quality of work/tests through strict adherence to Quinel standards and
• Document all the test results;
• Complete the project to agreed deadlines and report to the Project Manager.
· High school diploma (preferably technical diploma)
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Filipino language;
· Able to travel to the Philippines and speak with the Authorities (PAGCOR);
· General PC skills and the ability to proficiently use “MS Office Suite”, Windows OS and screen capture/recording software;
· Candidate must be self-motivated and willing to learn;
· Excellent attention to detail and follow-through;
· Ability to meet tasks due dates;
· Must be able to watch monitors for extended periods;
· Ability and desire to work in a team;
· Experience with JIRA and creating documentation is considered a plus;
· Knowledge of modern programming languages is considered a plus;
About the Company
QUINEL is a leading independent and internationally accredited testing laboratory/inspection body in the field of gaming, serving the industry for more than 10 years with offices in Italy and Malta leveraging international ability. With worldwide recognized test reports, our ability and technical competencies are internationally guaranteed and accredited.
Computer Science Bachelor graduates and Computer Engineering Bachelor graduates are eligible for the current position. Close degrees will also be considered. It will also be considered if you have a Secondary School Diploma in IT and work experience.
16,000 - 18,000